Ham Spam

Kurt Brandstetter kurt.brandstetter at TELEWEB.AT
Sun Mar 10 14:31:10 EST 2002

Hi Frank !

"Frank J. Jershe" schrieb:

A free detector & removal program "Ad-aware" is
> available at:
> http://tomcoyote.com/lsdownloads.html
>
> It works great, and you'd be surprised at what you have in your computer
> from web site visits!

But BE CAREFUL to remove the Spyware if you use "Freeware" programs with
advertising windows. If you remove Gator, or especially Radiate or all the
other Spyware programs, your programs WILL NOT run any longer. Not all but
most of them ! The only way is to use registered programs without
advertising windows.

But you are right, AD-Aware is a great program !
Greetings from Vienna !
Kurt
--
73 de Kurt OE 1002419          ICQ-UIN 43074273
CCA member AC01-01249 NCDXF #4175  INDEXA #1720