Sams Photofacts

James True N5ARW n5arw at AUTOMATION-WORKS.COM
Wed Mar 13 22:13:24 EST 2002

Wes,

Radio Shack has quite a few manuals for discontinued equipment on their
web site.  Have you checked there.  There is a link on the top of the main page
that takes you to "product manuals".   Here is a link to the page.

http://www.radioshack.com/ProdSupport/ProductSupport.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1

Best of luck with your new boatanchor.

73
James True N5ARW
in beautiful Hot Springs National Park, AR
http://www.boatanchor.com