FS: Surplus Radio Items

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sat Mar 23 10:18:50 EST 2002

The following are offered again since the "firm buyers" never sent their
promised payments:

Heath Audio Generator AG-9 with original manual. Very good condition.
Will sell for $35.00 plus shipping

Command Set transmitters:

BC-459A complete - have two available. One is black crinkle paint finish.
The other is the silver case. Both are made by Western Electric and are
complete, unmodified, missing one very small cover on top.
Will sell for $40.00 each plus shipping

Boonton Crystal Calibrator Model 111
Excellent condition
Will sell for $25.00

Boonton Crystal Calibrator Model 111-B
Excellent condition
Will sell for $25.00

Please, if you say you are going to buy something DO send for it!
I spend many hours following up on people who SAY they are
sending something and then never send for it. Meanwhile it sits
here waiting for them to send their money, when someone else
could be enjoying it! I would not say all this except that it
happens far too often that someone says they are sending for an
item and then I never hear from them again!

Best regards, Brian Carling, AF4K