Use of HO 10 Monitor or H0 13 Scope

Gary Schafer garyschafer at ATTBI.COM
Sun May 5 17:19:07 EDT 2002

The HO13 is a spectrum analyzer scope to hook to the receiver. Nice.

The HO10 monitor scope should however be hooked between the transmitter and the
antenna relay so that it is not in the antenna line during receive. The reason
being that the high voltage circuit in them generates noise that will be picked up
by the receiver. It can be quite strong on some bands.

73
Gary  K4FMX