FTdx-400 Mod???

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Wed Nov 20 17:11:28 EST 2002

You might try contacting the guy who has a web site about these rigs.
It's quite a comprehensive web site and if you don't find what you need, perhaps
he can point you in the right direction.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/3641/FTdx400_english.html

Maybe Larry can help you...

Also there is:
http://www.bcn.net/~daveg/metal/ftdx401.htm