copy of article in electric radio needed

john w. king jbkking at BELLSOUTH.NET
Wed Nov 20 17:13:54 EST 2002

I am in need of a copy of an article that appeared in issue 42 of Electric
Radio magazine in 1992 regarding modifications to the NC 300 receiver. There
was an article, I believe in issue 41, "Update of NC300" and a followup
article by the same author in issue 42 that was a completion of the
modifications begun  in the previous issue.

If anyone has the follow up article and could scan it and email it to me, I
would appreciate it.  Thanks in advance for your help. 73, John, K5PGW