SB-220/221

John Dilks - K2TQN oldradio at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Tue Oct 29 05:38:51 EST 2002

At 01:32 PM 10/28/02 -0600, Martin Tippin wrote:
>Looking for the Plate Curennt Meter or Face plate for the 220/221, thanks.
>Martin L Tippin WØAKG
>140 Monarch Lane
>Branson, Mo 65616

Hi Martin,

I'm pretty sure I saw a replacement meter on EBAY and I think the seller
had them reproduced.  Try searching in heath or heathkit and another option
heathkit meter, on EBAY.  The seller had other heath items reproduced as well.

73' John