Heath AK-5 speaker for sale

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sun Sep 8 00:30:42 EDT 2002

I have gone from AK-5 poor to having more than I need!
 Have come up with another AK-5 that I have restored.
The cabinet was completely stripped, primed, and
painted with the correct Heath Apache green.  The
front panel did not need any help.

The speaker itself is an original Heath 3.2 ohm
speaker and is in excellent condition.  The wiring has
been replaced with new black "zip" cord with terminal
lugs on the end.  There are four new rubber feet
installed.

Price is $135 shipped CONUS.  Canada $10 extra.

Photos are available on request.

Glen, K9STH

=====
Glen, K9STH