FS: CENTRAL ELECTRONICS CE-100V

Joseph W. Lutz tazzie at LOCALNET.COM
Mon Sep 23 23:35:09 EDT 2002

Pulled the CE-100V off the shelf - hooked it up to a Variac [to
'gently' introduce power to it again] - it has been sitting since
I bought it 2 years ago!  Unit did power on - but has a loud hum,
- have not taken unit out of it's case.  Anyway - the front panel
appearance is good - dusty but no noticeable dings or scratches. I
was going to restore/use this - but there is not enough time and
I would like to get this unit and others that I will be putting
up for sale [either here or that other place], so they can be
put back into their glory.  I can furnish pictures if necessary.
This is a VERY heavy piece of equipment - so it will be costly to
ship/pack. I am asking $350.00 [what I paid for it].  I have a
manual for it - quite worn, but it seems to be all there. I am
located in WPA if anyone is interested.
Again: Price is $350.00 + packing/shipping expense, and the unit
would be sold AS IS.
Joe