Original miitary radio manuals

J. Forster jfor at QUIK.COM
Tue Apr 8 22:24:11 EDT 2003

For Sale:  Original military radio manuals: All are 3 hole punched and stapled.
Most of the manuals have been spoken for. Those below are still available. They
are slightly yellowed with age and some page edges are a bit frayed in the outer
1/16".  Many have fold out drawings.

All prices INCLUDE Priority Mail postage within ConUS. I DO NOT accept PayPal,
etc. Money order or check only. Checks may be held for clearance.

AN/GRT-3   Radio Transmitting Set. -  Handbook of Service Instructions
      AN 16-30GRT-3-2  (15 July 1953)  approx. 152 pages                    $20

AN/PRC-14 Radio Set - Parts Catalog
     T.O. No. 16-30PRC14-4 (15 Aug. 1953)  approx. 60 pages               $10

If you are interested in more than one item, please email for combined price
Please email me directly (off list) if you are interested in any of the items
listed above.  I have only one of each...  First come, first served. Thanks for
l@@king.

-John