Signal Corps Power Converter PE-104-A

Bradford S Whiting bwhiting at OEMINC.COM
Tue Apr 29 15:49:20 EDT 2003

Hi, Dave;

        This is the receiver PS for the BC-654*. Here is what Fred Chesson's
list shows:

BC-654*  Field Set, 3.8-5.8 MC, 25 W  13 tube  IS-149, PE-103,104
RS-266
                Crosley           P/O SCR-284*                  TM
11-275

73's  Brad  KD7GDT