Eldico SSB 100- MIL Transmitter Photos..........

john johnmb at NC.RR.COM
Sun Dec 14 13:43:26 EST 2003

At 11:32 AM 12/14/03 -0500, Robert Ross wrote:

>Hi Guys:
>
>   Thanks to all who offered Info, Advice, Tips etc on the Eldico SSB-100
>MIL Transmitter I recently acquired. It was delivered here
>yesterday......and I have had a chance to take some Photos ...complete with
>Dirt, Dust and Cobwebs!!! These are the  "BEFORE" Photos!!

Congrats Rob,

Its great to see that another exists! I dont recall ever seeing another. Looks
like a little elbow grease and car wax will make that look great again.

Here's a link to the "before" (and current) state of mine, which, when
purchased
was nearly in mint condition. You can easily see the custom cabinetry work
that UPS did to it.

Perhaps I'll take the time (now that I can look at it without thinking
felonious
thoughts about "Brown") to try and resurrect it as you do yours.

http://www.old-radios.com/pics/eldico1.jpg
http://www.old-radios.com/pics/eldico2.jpg
http://www.old-radios.com/pics/eldico3.jpg