Valiant Plate Transformer

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sat Dec 27 20:17:05 EST 2003

I have the high voltage, "plate" transformer that was
removed from a "parted out" Johnson Valiant.  It is in
very good physical and excellent electrical condition.

Am open for trades for . . . . . .

I don't need anything (take a look at the K9STH web
site listed at the end of this message towards the end
of the list of links for shack photos), but am open to
suggestions.  Don't want anything with transistors!

Glen, K9STH

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites