Radio Scanner WANTED

Eddy Swynar gswynar at DURHAM.NET
Wed Feb 19 20:12:20 EST 2003

Hi All,

My growing interest in things VHF compels me to look for a good, working,
reasonably-priced RADIO SHACK brand radio receiving scanner...

It may be any one of the following models (all of which, I understand, have
become dis-continued):

-PRO-2004;

-PRO-2005, or,

-PRO-2006.

Do you have one of these collecting dust in your radio room? If so, please
drop me an e-mail outlining specifics as to exact model, price, condition,
presence of manual, etc. etc.

Thank-you!

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ