Audio characteristics of National NC-57

William R Colbert w5xe at JUNO.COM
Wed Jan 8 11:06:21 EST 2003

I don't have one but a friend had one given to him
last year and in using it at his house, it has some
of the best audio I have ever heard from a single
speaker.  I think you must have a coupling cap
or some similar problem in the audio stage as
the volume should blast you nearly from the room.

Good luck on the fix and I think you will find it an
enjoyable receiver to use.

73
Ray
So much to absorb, so little sponge!
Ray Colbert, W5XE, OOTC#3618, SOWP#1064M
NARTE-NCT2R QRP-ARCI 5784
El Paso,(FAR WEST)TEXAS