Still unidentified relay

J. Forster jfor at QUIK.COM
Sun Jun 22 14:28:03 EDT 2003

Hi,

I posted a query about a British coax relay some time ago, and it is still
unidentified.  So, here goes again. I have posted a pic at:

http://www.trackpads.com/webs/wireless-set-no19/photos/photos.htm

Since the original post, the F-F connectors have been identified. The relay's
coax connectors have been modified with the addition of the screws, to use with
the 75 ohm european TV connectors.

I'd like to know what the relay originally went with. It's clearly a SPDT coax
switch.

Thanks,
-John