sb 1000 amp

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Thu Jun 26 10:27:41 EDT 2003

SB-220 amplifiers typically go for $400-500.00

You can get a ballpark figure for buying and selling most rigs at:

http://home.cfl.rr.com/happysurfer/ham/boneyard.htm

AND

http://www.aade.com/hampedia/prices2.htm
Scroll down on the left side and click on Heath.

Same applies to the gentleman who was seeking a price range
for an SP-600 receiver.