new research tangent on Richard Florac, the first pager adn the hastings Jr. two tube pocket fm radio yea they are all relatedto each other...

ed sharpe esharpe at USWEST.NET
Sun May 11 17:27:46 EDT 2003

that could say bell boy pagers  not bell by

----- Original Message -----
From: "ed sharpe" <esharpe at USWEST.NET>
To: <BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2003 2:26 PM
Subject: new research tangent on Richard Florac, the first pager adn the
hastings Jr. two tube pocket fm radio yea they are all relatedto each
other...

http://www.smecc.org/richard_florac_-_first_pager,_early_portable_fm_radios.htm

here is a start of what we have.... check it out.. let me know if any of you
knew him or  know where a pager is obtainable...

also need to acquire  some of the old bell by pagers and others too...

Thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC

Please check our web site at
 http://www.smecc.org
to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we
buy, and by all means  when in Arizona drop in and see us.

address:

 coury house / smecc
5802 w palmaire ave
glendale az 85301