new research tangent on Richard Florac, the first pager and the Hastings Jr. two-tube pocket fm radio yet they are all related to each other...

ed sharpe esharpe at USWEST.NET
Sun May 11 18:40:38 EDT 2003

motorola was an early flayer, but not as early as Florac.

where can I get more on  Fessenden?

Thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC

Please check our web site at
 http://www.smecc.org
to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we
buy, and by all means  when in Arizona drop in and see us.

address:

 coury house / smecc
5802 w palmaire ave
glendale az 85301