FS: Morrow Twins

Richard H. Arland richard.arland at VERIZON.NET
Tue May 13 23:33:29 EDT 2003

MB-500A transmitter & MBR-5 receiver (no power supply). These were repainted
and relettered by the previous owner. Receiver has original knobs,
transmitter has new knobs done by a machinest which match quite closely the
originals. Overall condition is good to vy good. Meter face in the receiver
is not stock, but was redone by previous owner. I have repo manuals.

Asking $200 plus shipping.

Interested? Please contact me via private e-mail.

73  Rich K7SZ