Tubes FS

Wally Gibbons rockwall at SOURCEONEINTERNET.COM
Sun May 18 22:42:14 EDT 2003

Greetings,
I've come into possession of several tubes which I have no use for. I
have no way to test them. I also have no idea what they are "really"
worth (I know what AES wants for some of them). I believe they are good.

2) GL-8005 GE's, believed to be new, not boxed though.
1) 812 RCA with box.
2) 812 no boxes, one has a loose plate cap. With sockets.
1) 813 with box.
1) 813 without box, one slightly bent pin.
1) RCA 8072

If you're interested in these, please email me direct and we'll work out
something. I am interested in trades, or some fair price. I am looking
for one of those Heathkit high voltage adjustable supplies with voltage
and current meters.

Thanks,
Wally Gibbons, WB7ASQ
North Logan