4Pr60A tube for sale

WSHU Engineering paull at WSHU.ORG
Tue Nov 18 16:06:54 EST 2003

I have a Navy surplus Eimac 4PR60A tube up for grabs in its original but
somewhat scruffy box, will trade for a NOS or low hours 833,  or make a cash
offer.
A picture of it can be found at www.wshu.org/engineer/4pr60a.jpg
 I believe that it has never been used, the slight yellow tint on the glass
is a result of the cream colored table that it was on when I photographed
it, the glass is crystal clear with no discolorization on the glass or
plate. I have no way to test it.

Paul L.
N1MUC