Hammarlund Super Pro

Pete Petersen wy7z at JUNO.COM
Wed Oct 22 12:38:53 EDT 2003

I have a BC-779 Super Pro from which the name plate, which would have
included a contract date, has been removed. The only identifier I can
find is the number "12293" which is possibly a chassis serial number, die
stamped on the back of the chassis.

If possible from that number will someone please tell me the approximate
date of manufacture. Just the year would be a big help.

To use Ludwell Sibley's phrase, "wisdom gratefully accepted."

Pete Petersen