Factoids - is this a new spam tactic?

Dennis L. Wade dwade at PACBELL.NET
Thu Oct 23 12:08:46 EDT 2003

For some reason, I haven't gotten any of the requests from "Mark" at
all...mmmmmmmmm....

Are they coming through the list, or directly?

Anyway, it seems to be a flaw in the SpamArrest method if every
sender *to the Boatanchor List* has to verify.  Seems to make more
sense if the "verification" happened only once for all mail coming
from the mail reflector.

Sorry for the OT post...but just my $0.01 worth.

       Dennis

> Fred Olsen wrote:
>  > I've been deleting the requests too.
>  > Now I s'pose I'll get another one.
>
> Yup, sure did!  ;<)
> --
> <><
> --
> Outgoing checked by Norton AV

> BOATANCHORS at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV Archives -
> http://interactive.tempe.gov/archives/BOATANCHORS.html

"If you can remain calm, you just don't have all the facts"

Dennis Wade
KG6ZI
Carmichael, CA