EV 664 Mic Pinout?

Avery Comarow acomarow at USNEWS.COM
Mon Sep 1 09:38:23 EDT 2003

Doc,

Looking into the mic head or four-pin mic connector: starting at the tab
and going clockwise, Pin 1 is shield to sleeve, pin 2 is high-Z audio to
ring, and pins 3 and 4 are for low-Z (150 ohms). The mic switch breaks the
audio line--it does not key PTT.

This was downloaded from the KK5IM website some time ago.

73, Avery W3AVE
Potomac, Md.