NEED POWER TRANSFOIRMER

Dee Almquist w4pnt at VELOCITUS.NET
Fri Sep 5 10:17:07 EDT 2003

Hi BA'rs
Am looking for another pwr transf. Perhaps a UTC type or Chicago sealed
unit. I have in mind something that came on a Heath TX-1 lo voltage. Need
wires out bottom, 4 hole mount, pri 117v, secondary 450 - 0 - 450 (or 500v
will do) @ 300ma, 6.3v @ 3a or better, 5v @ 2a. This is for a vintage stereo
tube amp & DC is around 490v. The one I found in my collection is really too
big-- a little overkill & it has insulators which means I would have to chop
up the chrome chassis.

Any help? Trade for needs?
73 es Dee