WHO DOES MORROW EQUIPMENT?

Dee Almquist w4pnt at VELOCITUS.NET
Sat Sep 13 10:15:27 EDT 2003

Fellow Anchorites
I have available possibly a whole collection of Morrow equipment that I
might purchase. Problem is, except for a few pieces of mobile gear I had
many yrs ago, I know nothing about what this gear is worth. I never was into
this gear so all I know there was a fairly wide range of converters, Rxs,
Txs that were made. Are there any Morrow collectors sites around that I can
get info on these? Thanks for any info or leads.
73 es Dee
http://w4pnt.8k.com
Patty & Dee's Marina Collectors of "firebottle" radios
Dee Almquist
534 W. Main St.
Waynesboro, Va. 22980
(540)249-3161 Cell: (540)480-7179