Temp One and a tuner

kc8keg kc8keg at MEI.NET
Thu Apr 1 22:12:16 EST 2004

  Hello AlI, I have aquired a Tempo One transmitter with the power supply/speaker unit. I'm
looking for a full manual with service info and schmatics. Also, I have a Dentron Radio Co. 160AT Transmatch, sn 0153 AT for which I would like to find at least a schmatic if not a full
manual. This item was modified and cobbled by someone. Part of it seems to be original and
the rest is all a retrofit that was not done correctly. Anyone that can help, please, e-mail me
at kc8keg at mei.net. Thanks to all.      Best Regards, Richard VanTrease