[FLBOATANCHORS] Re: Preferred Rig SB-101 or SR-150?

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Fri Apr 2 16:38:28 EST 2004

Bill - I think the SR-150 is probably a bit better design than the Heath equipment in
general.

i just had surgery so my opinion is probably about as valuable as the paper it is
written on!! LOL

73 de AF4K