[hallicrafters-Radios] FYI: ARRL video demonstrates BPL Catastrophe...

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Fri Apr 2 16:46:26 EST 2004

NR8X is right - of course the issue should not just be about which group can write
the most letters nor spend the most money etc.
Somewhere in all of this there should be the issue of what is the
RIGHT THING TO DO.
It is lunacy for our country to keep neglecting that...