[FLBOATANCHORS] Re: Preferred Rig SB-101 or SR-150?

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sat Apr 3 07:15:47 EST 2004

On 2 Apr 2004 at 23:50, edoc wrote:

> The SR-150 I was looking at last night sold to someone else for
> $212. before I made a decision
>
> Is $250., plus shipping, a reasonable price for a clean working
> SB-101 with HP-23A and the original SB-101 manual?

Doc I think that is kinda high unless they are in really really
nice condition with new capacitors.

$150 to 200 would seem fair.
Reason being - there is not a huge demand for the Heath SB-series.
Most guys who want this quipment already have it. Plus there
is always a lot of it showing up at hamfests, although most
of it needs work.