Learning to Paint!

joe k7mks at COMCAST.NET
Sun Apr 18 17:47:21 EDT 2004

Its never too late to learn.  I have several Hallicrafters cabinets which need to be redone.  I'd appreciate specific comments as to the best way to approach this if I choose to purchase a small spray gun + whatever is needed to make it go!  I have an older gun w/ a 35cfm compressor which sits there and stares at me when I try to use it.  What is a good spray gun to use, where can I find matchning color paint, etc.  Will try an auto store in the morning for matching but I really don't need a quart.

Thanks for comments.

Joe k7mks