Tube manuals FS

Neil McKie n.mckie at BENDCABLE.COM
Sat Apr 24 17:14:27 EDT 2004

  After looking at the prices below, I think I'd better keep my tube
 manuals.

  Some years back, I attended a swapmeet in Reno Nevada.  A seller
 there had a box of 12-15 tube manuals for $20 I think.  I got all
 of them ... here.

  In the 'collection' I have GE, Sylvania and RCA tube manuals.
 Also RCA transmitting tube manuals.  Also a set of the RCA
 engineering manuals that are loose leaf and lay flat. Also an Eimac
 tube manual.

  Do I have any tubes?  I found a 4-1000 in one box recently ...

  73,

  Neil - WA6KLA