Wanted - Hickok 188X Sig. Generator Manual

John Eldridge deserttechie at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 27 13:35:54 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Does any one happen to have a manual for a Hickok 188X Sig. Generator that they'd be willint to photocopy for me? It is a vey cool looking old unit, but I have no idea how to use it! The plan is to use if for guitar tube amplifier repairs. I'm also looking for some leads for it in case anyone knows where to find those. Thanks.

John Eldridge