A learning Development... re: eBay

van lincoln vlincoln at EARTHLINK.NET
Sat Aug 21 20:26:12 EDT 2004

You obviously do not know what esnipe is.  You don't pay them at all,
except to use THEIR bidding service.  The item payment still follows
normal channels to the seller, VISA, paypal, or whatever they can
accept.  ESNIPE just does the bidding for you at the last second,
using your ebay i.d. and password.  works VERY well, I might add.

keeps your bidding secret until the last possible second, no one knows
that you are going to bid, and you keep the price down as well that way.

van
wd8aam

At 08:04 PM 8/21/2004 -0400, J. Forster wrote:
>I've had very good luck with the USPS. A USPS Money Order by mail gives them
>jurisdiction and an on-line complaints to the Postal Inspectors have brought
>satisfaction, 100%. Most people think that a term in the Federal Penn for
Mail Fraud

http://www.tempe.gov/lists/control.asp?list=BOATANCHORS