Hallicrafters SR-150 meter

WF2U wf2u at STARBAND.NET
Wed Dec 22 13:45:17 EST 2004

Hello group,

I recently acquired a Hallicrafters SR-150 transceiver, which I thought
would be a project radio.
To my surprise, the transceiver works fine, except the meter is dead.
Further checking the meter, I discovered that it's open. Short of trying to
have the meter repaired, another option is to try to find another meter.

So here is the question: Does anyone on the lists have a spare meter for the
SR-150 or a junker SR-150 (or an SR-160 for that matter) for sale?

Thanks,

73, Meir WF2U
Landrum, SC