[The WS No19] AM Rig available & P.S. Question.

J. Forster jfor at QUIK.COM
Wed Dec 22 13:49:20 EST 2004

The WS 19 HT1 is a nominal +265 VDC. Likely +/- 20 VDC would be safe limits. I don't know the exact draw, but it's under 150 ma with all three sets (A, B, IC) operating.

The B set is a real oddie. It's HT1 is really quite low. The Rx is a uper-regen and I'd be pretty careful about putting it on the air.

-John