WTB: Top and Bottom covers, Dentron GLA-1000

Ken Ketner ketner at ARISBEASSOCIATES.COM
Fri Dec 24 18:23:52 EST 2004

Greetings Thermionic Fans:

Recently I picked up a basket case Dentron GLA-1000 amp that appears to be restorable. I have been tinkering around on it, and things are looking better and better. I got some EL-519 tubes which I will use per the conversion procedure on the web.

One feature that was missing in the deal were the top and bottom covers. I could probably get my local metal shop to fabricate some, but if anyone happens to have those covers (for sale or trade) it would be more “authentic.“

With best wishes,

Ken Ketner
ARS KA5ELD (Extra Class) GQRP # 809
                Personal Webpage: http://www.wyttynys.net
                Office Webpage: http://www.pragmaticism.net
Email:
        home:   ketner(at)arisbeassociates(dot)com
        office: kenneth(dot)ketner(at)ttu(dot)edu

US MAIL
PO Box 65135
Lubbock, TX 79464