FS: Transmitting Tubes etc.

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Wed Feb 25 05:33:40 EST 2004

FOR SALE

One new 811A from Richardson Electronics.
New in box for $25.00 plus shipping.

Amperex 6907 VHF Dual Beam Tetrodes - Up to 80 watts output.
Gold pins. Looks like a 5894 - See spec sheet at:
http://www.wps.com/archives/tube-datasheets/Datasheets/Amperex-CC-363/6.JPG
QTY 8 of these to sell. They are good used pulls.
They are routinely removed from service. All have
good emission.
Most places sell these from $40 to $60 each or more.
Will sell these for $12.00 each plus shipping.

EIMAC 4-65A used tube.
Good used condition. I might have a socket too - not sure.
Tube has been tested for emission.
Dealers sell these used for $75.00 to $95.00 each
New ones are around $125
QTY 1 available for $29.00 plus shipping

PAIR OF BRAND NEW 6L6 Metal Tubes in the boxes.
An extremely rare find.
Will sell the pair for $40.00 plus shipping.

Pair of 826 Gonset VHF Finals - Emission tested pulls.
These are the tubes used in the Gonset VHF linear amplifiers,
Models 3063, 3065 and 3067.
These tubes are getting very hard to find now.
I have a nice looking pair. Lightly used.
These typically sell for $40 to $50 each IF you can find them.
Will sell the pair for $39.00 plus shipping

3B28 Rectifiers
These make a great sub for the 866 in E.F. Johnson Amateur rigs
and others. No warm-up and a lovely bright orange glow.
QTY 6 available for $6.00 each.

Details and more tubes at:
http://s88932719.onlinehome.us/tubes.htm