FS: Collins Collector's Monthly/Quarterly Mags [Copies]

Joseph Lutz tazzie at LOCALNET.COM
Thu Feb 26 20:40:29 EST 2004

Cleaning out the files!

Have the following good xerox copies of the following:

Collins Collector's Monthly Magazine -
   Vol 1  Issue 1 [June 1991]  to  Vol 1 Issue 12 [May 1992]
   Vol 2  Issue 1 {June 1992]  to  Vol 2 Issue 16
   Vol 3  Issue 1              to  Vol 3 Issue 2

Collins Collector's Quarterly Magazine -
   Vol 1  Issue 1 [July 1991]  to  Vol 1 Issue 4  [Spring 1992]
   [New Format - Winter 1994 Issue]

{Information I was given was that I had all the Monthly Issues,
 and 5 of the 6 known Quarterly Issues - but can't confirm that.]

No longer into Collins - most all has been sold.
$30.00 Shipped/Conus or they go to in-laws for their furnace.

Joe W7LPF