No subject

Charles Bacon cfb at DUE.COM
Thu Feb 26 19:26:45 EST 2004

One of my computers, unfortunately the one with my email, suffered a major
system crash this morning.

In restoring from back up tape, I was quite chagrined to find a serious
operator error that resulted in my backup system only backing up my email up
to January 26, 2004 at 8pm MT. (on that date, I made a number of
modifications to my backup system, and incorrectly modified the automatic
backup settings for my outlook.pst file)

Therefore I am sorry to bother you with this request: Please check your
email sent to me from that date/time until now, and please resend to me. My
sincerest apologies for this extra work. The culprit is being suitably
punished, and I am instituting the proper changes to my backup settings.

Charles Bacon

I HAVE SEVERAL PURCHASES PENDING WITH SOME OF YOU. PLEASE EMAIL ME RIGHT
AWAY SO I CAN SEND YOU CHECKS FOR THE ITEMS I COMMIITTED TO PURCHASE. I KNOW
I HAVE AT LEAST 2 ITEMS PENDING TO BUY FROM BRIAN CARLING, & FROM SOME OTHER
FOLKS ON THIS LIST, SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW RIGHT AWAY.