Transformer rewinding :=(((

J. Forster jfor at QUIK.COM
Sat Jan 17 19:29:26 EST 2004

There is a list, and I happen to co-moderate it:

There is also a picture and manual site:

http://www.trackpads.net/webs/wireless-set-no19/index.htm

Unfortunately, the AC power supplies are pretty rare so I decided to cast a wider
net.  (I posted the notice to that list as well as a couple of others)

Take care,
-John