D-104 elements

Harry Vaught hlvaught at BELLSOUTH.NET
Thu Jan 29 12:13:06 EST 2004

I actually got a D-104 element from Ham Radio Outlet a year or so ago.  I
may have gotten the last one in the country, though, since they showed one
on the computer and shipped it to me from another store.

The other day, I was browsing in a hobby shop and found a couple of D-104
elements in the CB radio section.  I'd bought a D-104 standard mike from
this store a while back, some time after manufacture stopped.  They've still
got a "Silver Eagle" in the display case for $199.00.  They've had this a
while.

I suspect there are many of the mikes and elements still out there.  The
problem will be locating them.

Harry Vaught, KT4AE
Lawrenceville, Georgia