D-104 elements

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 29 12:57:59 EST 2004

Actually, I have never used any Heil products, so I
can't make any recommendation as to which ones to use
and which ones not to use!  I have used some Radio
Shack elements and those worked fine.  In fact, there
was a posting on one of the reflectors a couple of
weeks ago about someone who had done a lot of
experimentation with various elements including the
Heil, Radio Shack, etc.  It seems that when the
microphones were "buttoned up" and used on the air
that no one could tell the difference!

Glen, K9STH

--- Edwin J Forwood <e.j.forwood at JUNO.COM> wrote:

Do you have any recommendation on which Heil element
to use on old boat anchors?

=====
Glen, K9STH

Web sites