GB> Glove King 500B paint !!?

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Fri Jul 2 20:10:15 EDT 2004

Hey Glen, I was just enjoying some of your old FM
Columns in some CQ Magazines from the late 1960s.
Good job! It's pleasant to see guys like you that are
still around years ater enjoying the hobby and
actively participating.

OK - back to looking for the elusive "Glow King 500C"
and celebrating our independence ffrom those
"Nasty British!"

Best of 73s, OM - Bry, AF4K (Ex-G3XLQ)