Shack photos

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jul 3 12:19:34 EDT 2004

I finally got around to taking some new photos of the
boat anchors in use at K9STH.  They can be seen on

http://home.comcast.net/~k9sth

and are the 4th link from the bottom.  There have been
a couple of additions in the past year.

Also, I know that there is a mis-type in one
description where it lists a Collins 73S-1 and not
Collins 75S-1!  Have to take care of that!  But,
comcast has made it a real "pain" to modify websites
so I have to redo the entire link just to take care of
one number!

Glen, K9STH

=====
Glen, K9STH