meters for sale

Jim Bowman jimbowman at SEANET.COM
Tue Jul 20 23:41:30 EDT 2004

EMICO panel meter, 0 - 300 mA, CAT. No. 2231, TYPE RF2C. This meter
looks exactly like the one that was in my Heath AT-1, except for the
range, of course. Tests ok. In original box with original instruction
sheet. Could be used as-is, or I think someone who is restoring a Heath
or something, could use the case from this meter with the guts from
another meter of a different range. This meter appears to be unused,
judging from the solder lugs on the rear. In original box. Looks good.
Price $10 plus shipping CONUS from zip 98021.
 See it at http://www.seanet.com/~jimbowman/EMICO300MAMETER.gif

WESTON meter model 507MA. Scale 0-10. I believe this is an RF ammeter.
Original box is marked "Mod. 507MA. Scale 0-10 Caption "Output Units"
Flush Bakelite Adjusted to 10.5 Vts. Operate with Couples on
19694-19695"  The back of the meter is marked "USE WITH EXTERNAL HEATING
ELEMENT". May be unused. In orig box with a small envelope containing
original mounting screws and nuts. Price $8 plus shipping CONUS from zip
98021.
 See it at http://www.seanet.com/~jimbowman/WESTONMTRMOD507MA.gif

Thanx and 73,

Jim W7HPK