NEED VIK-II PANEL

Dee C. Almquist w4pnt at VELOCITUS.NET
Sun Jul 25 20:49:04 EDT 2004

Fellow AM'rs
As you know I'm doing a bunch of Vik-II panels. A fellow AM'r who has a nice working Vik-II sent his pan set in for refurbing hopeing I can streighten a very bad UPS "hit". Its hit bad enuf (stretched metal) that I cant cover up the damage. So.... He & I need help. We need a "parts rig" or a panel off a Vik-II parts rig. I have need for a few parts for a "parts rig" of mine. However, for now, we need a panel. Anyone please.
73 es Dee