Someone on the list has a virus

J. Forster jfor at QUIK.COM
Mon Jul 26 20:47:44 EDT 2004

I keep getting virus laden emails that spoof a lister's address. That spoof is:

        "Gzook" <gzook at YAHOO.COM>

Note the unusual case structure.  The only thing we have in common is two
boatanchors lists. The virus is NOT coming through the list server, but the
infected computer must have Glen's address in the modified form.

Please check you inboxes and address books, and if it does, run a virus scan.

Thanks,
-John