National Gray Paint

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Mon Jul 26 23:41:52 EDT 2004

Hi All,
You are right.  Sherwin Williams sucks.  Have always had excellent
results from Benjamin Moore.  SW here will not mix less than a gallon
and won't color match.
Can supply BM colors for some Heathkit colors.  Good luck and 73.
Wayne;
W4GBW